This event was run in Sydney in May 2010 and repeated in Melbourne in June 2011. John is a member of the committee organising the national Masters event in Sydney in 2013.
For details on the original Masters go to this link Masters Series.
Background to the event is provided in the post Masters series – crafting inspirational presentations
The aim of the event was to learn from skilled communicators on the effective strategies for crafting message-based presentations that inspire and motivate audiences. This included:
- How to build simple yet powerful message-based presentations
- How to craft content that engages audiences
- Ignite creativity
- Integrating a songwriter’s rhythm and ‘word-smithing’ into a presentation
- Build performance and stagecraft skills
- Build directorial skills in creating suspense and drama and choreographing events toward a memorable climax.